Monday, February 27, 2017
This OSHA 10 Hour training program gives an overview of the most signifi cant OSHA topics and regulations.
Taught by an experienced OSHA authorized instructor, the course will provide participants with an intensive
review of current OSHA requirements for general industry. Attend this course and receive practcal, proven
safety information that is relevant for use at your facility.
• Understanding what regulations apply to your company
• Understanding what training is required and recommended for your company
• How to identify and eliminate potential hazards and violations
• How to handle an OSHA inspection
• How to effectively train employees
• How to maintain exceptional written programs, records and documentation for your safety program
Class Date/Hours: Wednesday, April 26, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. (lunch provided)
Thursday, April 27, 2017 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
*Both days are required
Registration Deadline: Monday, April 17, 2017
Location: Boone Campus, 510 Technology Way, Florence, KY 41042, Room 208