Wednesday, August 17, 2016
TWO Easy Ways to Apply:
Apply online at Cintas.jobs. Search using keyword “Erlanger”.
Use your cell phone or tablet to scan the code below.
10182304 - Assistant Route Service Sales Rep (1st Shift, 4 days per week)
Cintas is currently looking for an Assistant Service Sales Representative - Facility Services. Selected individual will provide hands-on route service support to a set customer base, through the pick-up and delivery of items from our Facility Services product line, including floor mats, dust mops, air fresheners, soaps, restroom paper supplies, and other ancillary products. Daily duties involve lifting, carrying and walking clean products into and soiled products out of customer accounts, as well as occasionally driving a company owned vehicle to and from numerous customer stops throughout the course of the day.
Qualified candidates must meet all requirements outlined by the DOT for driving a regulated vehicle weighing more than 10,000 lbs. In order to comply with DOT requirements qualified candidates must, prior to their first day of employment:
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be at least 21 years of age
• Obtain a DOT medical certification
• Provide documentation regarding their previous employment
• A high school diploma or GED, preferred
• Previous customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service industry, preferred
• Previous experience working in a sales-related role, preferred
10184132 - Loader/Unloader (2nd shift, M-F)
Cintas is currently looking for a Loader/Unloader to join our team of partners. Cintas provides a variety of products to a large customer base each day. Those products include, but are not limited to: uniform garments, carpeted floor mats, heavy duty rubber floor mats, dust mops, shop towels, aprons, hand soap products, and air freshener supplies. To load and unload the products results in repeated bending, stretching, twisting, and lifting as well standing for 3 hours to up to 7 hours a day. Selected individuals are responsible for driving the trucks around the lot and loading and unloading the uniform garments and/or additional facility services products into and out of company trucks. Daily accuracy of products loaded and unloaded is necessary for inventory control and accountability.
• A valid driver's license required
• A high school diploma, preferred
• Availability to start within two weeks after offer made/accepted, preferred
• Ability to meet the physical requirements of the position
Posted by: PSuttmiller